We take your success seriously. We work with your political team to develop, polish, and deliver your message through multiple platforms to the right audience. Whether your target audience is senior Afghans or the young and educated, we hit the target. Managing a political campaign for public office is a complex process. New Motion strategically combines traditional campaigning methods such as delivering speeches to live audiences with modern methods using digital technologies and social media. New Motion’s political advisors will help you in each step in message development and campaigning.
Democracy works when the public is involved and informed. When your goal is to raise awareness, mobilize the public for a cause, or advocate for a public policy position, New Motion is ready to help you achieve your goals. We help you deliver your message using multiple channels. We arrange for you to meet policy makers, influencers and thought leaders. Our advocacy team specializes in public mobilization and public opinion research. We help you collect signatures to petition the government. It is your constitutional right; we help you protect it.
New Motion offers a full service public relations package. We help you manage your online and off-line presence. We help you maintain a trusted image and manage public interactions. Our professional media advisors help you throughout the process in your public relations campaign. We provide crisis management consulting, media relations, digital presence, and online community management. Your organization exists to serve; we help you manage your public image.
Research & Development
Whether you require market research or you are in the market developing a new product, or striving for social change, we are here to provide high quality research and development services. We help you understand Afghanistan’s major markets, conduct qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods research, focus groups and public opinion polling services. You contact us with your needs and we get to work.
New Motion prides it self on our event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits. Here is what we do:
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all events details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Our Clients can can know our employees have met these requirements prior to coordinating a project.
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (Seminars, conferences, work jobs, weddings, B2B meetings, match making, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office, Excel, Word, PPT and or Apple Mac equivalent proficiency
- certified references from previous clients